Custom prescription and fitting of contact lenses, we have contact lenses for astigmatism, multifocal contacts, contacts for dry eyes and daily contacts.
CONTACT LENS EXAMS
- The contact lens exam is not the same as a regular eye exam. In fact, most contact lens prescriptions are completely different than eyeglass prescriptions. Dr. Davis will custom fit each contact lens patient.
- Each custom fitting requires extra measurements, extra tests, and extra time to fit a person for contacts. The extra testing means that there is an extra cost associated with this exam.
NIGHT & DAY
- Night & Day contact lenses are FDA-approved and designed for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear.
- These soft contact lenses allow the oxygen through the lens, making it possible to sleep in them without complication.
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever, with outstanding comfort all day, every day.
- Say goodbye to dry contact lenses with the #1 doctor-prescribed contact lens in the U.S. ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand features next generation HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology that can keep your eyes comfortable all day long — even in tough surroundings that can make eyes feel tired and dry.
- Replace every 2 weeks, or suitable for 6 consecutive nights of wear. Ask Dr. Davis which wearing schedule is right for you.
AQUA COMFORT PLUS DAILIES
- Blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day provide crisp, clear vision with no cleaning required.
- These contacts are recommend for new or existing contact lens wearers who want comfort and convenience.